This week on Look Forward, the guys return to discuss the ending of the government shutdown, more enter the 2020 presidential race, GOP move to protect Trump, Roger Stone arrested and indicted on seven counts, major conversation on tax history, bible literacy, Elliot Abrams, and much more.
- Richard Ojeda!!!!!
- Howard Schultz (former Starbucks CEO) is running for President
- GOP scared that Trump will be successfully primaried
- Roger Stone arrested and indicted on seven charges
- GOP blocking House Intel Committee from doing its job
- Russian Oligarch has sanctions lifted because...no collusion?!
- U.S. treasury set to borrow $1 Trillion to finance debt again
- Trump advocates for 'Bible literacy classes' in US schools
- Elliot Abrams named special envoy to Venezuela