This week on Airing of Grievances, the hosts are back to discuss an episode where Jerry is stuck in the loop of having to give affectionate kisses to a woman who barely knows, George hates paying fees at doctor offices, Elaine tries to convince her friend to change her hair...secretly, and Kramer thinks everyone should be better neighbors. Jay and Micah discuss the validity of the Kiss Hello, who and who doesn't get it, intimacy, and knowing your neighbors.
This week on Look Forward, after a week off, Jay and Andy return with fire and fury (ok that's a bit much, but they are back!!!). Trying to desperately tackle two weeks of complete insane political behavior, the host discuss the ongoing Alex Jones shenanigans, Chris Collins being arrested, Trump administration going after LEGAL immigrants, Ohio's special election, more midterms indicators, perhaps the greatest judge working on the federal level right now, Paul Manafort's case, Devin Nunes being caught on tape, NRA possible death spiral, Koch brothers vs Trump, and much more.
- The Alex Jones saga
- Rep Chris Collins arrested for insider trading
- Mike Pence formerly makes way for Space Force
- Trump administration going after legal immigrants
- Ohio special election was a signal of what’s to come for GOP
- Judge Sullivan: HERO!
- Here is how much humanitarian work matters to Russia
- Devin Nunes caught on tape discussing Rod Rosenstein, midterms, and Trump
- Trump tweets that his son is fucking guilty of collusion
- Rick Gates testifies in court that he is a criminal alongside Manafort
- More Manafort info recap (literal cuck)
- The NRA says they are going broke, here is why that matters
- Koch brothers break from Trump administration
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy are back to discuss the sad news about our education secretary, more Avenatti threats, farmer bailouts, Jim Jordan does exactly what he was born to do, new Trump Tower meeting info, and much more!
- Sad news, truly heartbreaking
- Avenatti representing 3 more women paid with Trump hush money
- Kimberly Guilfoyle showing dick pics around Fox News
- Georgian ass resigns about showing his and yelling racial epithets
- Jim Jordan wants to be Speaker of the House, makes PERFECT sense
- Trump to give farmers $12 billion to cover his mistakes
- Trump Organization CFO subpoenaed by Mueller’s team
- EU chief comes to the bargaining table on tariffs with Trump
- Information leaked that Trump knew about Trump Tower Meeting
- GOP push to have Rosenstein impeached for being good at his job
- Immigrant parents tricked into losing unification rights to their kids
This Week in Stupid
This episode we dive into Bond spoof territory, as we review the Mike Myers homage to the Connery-era Bond films: Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. Find out what makes this film hold up in many aspects over 20 years later, what (if any) impact it had on the James Bond film series, and much more!
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to a "normal" docket style but the political week is just as crazy as ever. The hosts discuss head of DNI Dan Coates' reaction to Trump's latest moves with Putin, trade war continues to tick upward, insane fears of the GOP when it comes to MS-13, the new Michael Cohen/Trump tape, Trump meets with Putin in Helsinki (self cucks), Paul Manafort, Mariia Butina arrested for being a Russian spy, and much much MORE!
- Dan Coates continues to be in the dark
- New York State Opens Tax Probe Into Trump Foundation
- Arizona state Senate candidate is a gun advocate...with a twist
- Trade war getting turned up a notch
- MS-13 likely to kill 50% of Trump supporters...in self-made fantasy
- Trump meets with Putin in Helsinki
- Gun advocate Mariia Butina arrested on suspicion of being Russian Spy
- Mueller asks for immunity for 5 witness in the Manafort case
- White House considers handing over diplomat to Russia for questioning
- Treasury Department moves to protect dark money donations
This Week in Stupid
This week on Look Forward, the guys are back to discuss one of the oddest weeks in quite some time. Each day brought a bevy of major stories that changed the political conversation every 24 hours. From Kavanaugh's SCOTUS announcement to Trump vs. NATO to Peter Strzok testimony to 12 more Russian hacking indictments. The guys break the week down in glorious fashion.
- Trump calls European Union foe of the United States
Forward Look at next week:
- Trump meeting with Putin in Helsinki
This week on Look Forward, it’s the first ever Jay-less episode as Brad and Andy wade through the quagmire of new from this week past. We discuss lonely Paul Manafort, a new scandal enveloping Rep. Jim Jordan, speculate on Trump’s likely Supreme Court pick, revel in the (probably forced) departure of Scott Pruitt, the beginning of the US-China Trade War, why meeting one-on-one with foreign dictators smarter than him isn’t a great move for Trump, and much more!
- Paul Manafort is in solitary!
- Jim Jordan is getting Paterno’ed as details of sexual abuse scandal ignorance emerges
- Trump rumored to narrow Supreme Court list down to three; will announce pick in prime time because of course he will
- Trump admin reverses Obama guidelines on Affirmative Action for college admissions
- White House hires Bill Shine (yes, that one) as Deputy Communications Director
- Scott Pruitt resigns after approximately 573 career-ending scandals
- Pentagon announces plan to toss 1000 foreign-born recruits without legal status after previously promising them citizenship
- The Trade War with China is officially underway!
- Mike Pompeo meets with North Korean officials again, but it looks like it might not have gone too well
- Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin with no aides
- Apparently Trump wanted to invade Venezuela last year
This Week in Stupid
This week on Airing of Grievances, the hosts are back to discuss the episode in which Jerry helps a cancer survivor, George can't keep secrets, Elaine is being petty as hell to an ex-boyfriend, and Kramer tries on a new look. Conversations on littering, telling secrets (inside and outside of being married), wearing a toupee, pettiness and hoarding information, and much more.
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy are forced to recap and discuss the worst week in American politics in quite some time. The hosts discuss the Capital Gazette shooting, Maxine Water's brave and scary statements, more tariffs and their impact inside the U.S., SCOTUS decisions, Justice Kennedy's announced retirement, democratic socialism victory in NY, new Asia specific trade partnership, and much more.
- Capital Gazette shooting
- Maxine Waters is unafraid, and now I am afraid
- Tariffs hurting American jobs, not immigrants
- I want to fight Dinesh D’Souza in the street
- Obama told Trump how to win on healthcare
- Red Hen restaurant tells Sarah Huckabee Sanders to hit the bricks
- Trump threatens to leave the World Trade Org
- Democratic Socialist wins in New York
- Reality Winner gets hit with 5 years prison sentence
- SCOTUS upholds Trump’s travel ban
- SCOTUS hits unions pretty hard with new decision of dues
- Justice Kennedy announces retirement
This week on Look Forward, the guys are back to discuss Melania Trump Jacket-Gate, Sarah Huckabee Sanders gets booted out of a restaurant, Wilbur Ross has a budding mega-scandal, child separation continues at the border, Trump "ends" child separation, Space Force announced, North Korea isn't doing anything to the shock of no one, and much more.
- Melania Trump wears a coat, let’s be as obtuse as possible for balance
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders is kicked out of a restaurant
- Charles Krauthammer has died
- Trump autographs images of people killed by illegal immigrants
- Trump administration wants to combine Labor and Education departments
- Wilbur Ross, another massive administration scandal is brewing
- Wikileaks exposes ICE workers personal information. Now conservatives hate them
- States standing against child separation policy
- Trump ends child separation POLICY with an executive order
- Trump formally announces SPAAAAAACE FORCE!
- U.S. suspends Korean war games as promised to North Korea during summit
- Status of North Korea’s Denuclearization
This Week in Stupid