Andy returns to once again accompany Carrie to the mid-aughts with a musical that was an absolute blockbuster on stage but underwhelmed in theaters. Mel Brooks's The Producers made him an EGOT with its record-breaking Tony wins, but does the film version stand up to that legacy? We can at least say this, though - there's nothing funnier than a gay Hitler.
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss another insane week in American politics. The guys discuss the death of Herman Cain from COVID-19, profound moron Louie Gohmert testing positive for COVID-19, Trump suggesting that we delay the election, AOC destroys Yoho, GDP takes a nosedive, Kushner is exactly the type of garbage person you thought he was, and much more!
- Former Presidential candidate, Herman Cain, dies of COVID-19
- Louie Gohmert tests positive for COVID-19 after calling it a hoax
- Trump makes the mildest suggestion that maybe we should EFF our democracy in the A
- AOC proceeds to dunk to on Ted Yoho in front of the whole world (CLIP)
- Trump praises demon sperm and alien DNA...no context needed
- GDP drops 32.9% this quarter, no biggie guys...everything is on FIRE!
- Joe Manchin calls out the closure of Post Offices in his state ahead of election
- Jared Kushner is exactly the type of nutless cuck you thought he was
- Obama addresses the filibuster directly at John Lewis’ memorial
- Congressional Republicans remove $600 unemployment boost
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Brad return to discuss the passing of John Lewis, death rate surges from COVID-19 in 17 states, Trump sends his secret police to Portland and its just the beginning, John Kasich to speak at the DNC for Biden, Florida teachers sue the state over COVID-19 school reopenings, Trump finds a tough interview on his favorite channel, and much more!
- The loss of John Lewis
- Coronavirus death rate surge as we always knew they would
- Trump sends unmarked federal agents into Portland
- SCOTUS agrees to expedite tax returns case
- John Kasich is speaking on behalf of Joe Biden at the Democratic Convention???!!!
- Florida’s largest teacher’s union sues state over school reopenings
THIS WEEK IN STUPID
This week on Look Forward, Jay is joined by Brad to discuss more Kanye West's platform for 2020, SCOTUS drops two major decisions on Trump's taxes, Roger Stone is set free, White House goes after Fauci, Betsy Devos is a completely useless person, growing crisis from COVID-19 that people aren't talking enough about and much more.
- I just want to hear Brad’s thoughts on Kanye West for POTUS
- Trump wins and loses at the Supreme Court over his taxes
- Roger Stone’s sentence gets a presidential commutation
- White House begins a campaign to trash Dr. Fauci
- Betsy Devos gives a DISASTROUS interview on CNN about kids returning to schools
- You scared yet, you should be!
THIS WEEK IN STUPID
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss presidential campaign messaging for COVID, Kanye West (unfortunately), PPP payouts to certain companies, Bolsonaro pops positive for COVID-19, Libertarian candidate is an idiot or an insurrectionist, Jeffrey Epstein's cohort gets nabbed, SCOTUS hurts the electoral college, and much more!!!
- Trump and Biden seek to amp messaging on COVID-19
- Kanye West announces he is running for “Attention Whore”
- The “DUH Express” pulls into the station!
- Brazilian Trump test positive for potential imminent death
- Live-Action Howdy Doody doll calls out an actual wounded vet on patriotism
- Trump administration makes it official, we are leaving the WHO
- Top libertarian too stupid to realize she is on a pro-insurrection podcast
- Jeffrey Epstein’s garbage ex-girlfriend got arrested
- SCOTUS rules that states can force democracy, HUZZAH!
This month on "No Time To Bleed" the guys return to discuss the 1995 action film, "Desperado" starring Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek.
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss Russian bounties on American soldiers, SCOTUS rejects the Louisiana abortion law, William Barr continues his attack on the DOJ, Mississippi gets one thing right, social media goes after the right-wing finally, Coronavirus is raging in the sunbelt states, and much more.
- Russians paid the Taliban to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan
- Trump and his administration knew about it since March
- CORRECTION: They knew since 2019!!!!
- SCOTUS rules against Louisiana on abortion law
- William Barr is a bloated POS, but you already knew that
- Mississippi will finally stop flying the flag of a bunch of traitors
- Social Media is going to war with Conserva-douches!
- Trump administration working to zero out “Stars and Stripes” from the military budget
- Come for the sun, stay for the ‘RONA!
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss Matt Gaetz VERY weird story of his "son," SCOTUS sort of defends DACA because Trump administration's incompetence, John Bolton's new book, Christopher Steele is back, COVID-19 is getting worse in 25 states, Trump advocated slowing down COVID testing, and much more!
- DACA SCOTUS!
- Coronavirus surging in the Southern/Western United States
- John Bolton’s book makes it to shelves, not for a lack of trying by Trump
- Here comes Christopher Steele with more dirt on the UK government
- Maybe wearing masks actually can help, even during a protest
- Trump’s white power rally in Tulsa
- Promising almost a MILLION people interested in going
- ~6000+ show up
- Parents brought a 3 WEEK OLD DAMN BABY!!!!
- At the rally, Trump says he told his people to “slow down testing”
- His staff says he was joking
- Trump undercuts staff AGAIN!
Brad joins Carrie for this episode, which sees them discussing the Elvis-inspired Bye Bye Birdie, starring Dick Van Dyke, Janet Leigh, Paul Lynde and many other talents. Tune in while they discuss the numerous changes made from stage to screen as well as why a song about Ed Sullivan is perhaps the best thing about this period piece.
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss the illogical response to more COVID-19 cases around the country, the Left wins NASCAR???, SCOTUS delivers some landmark decisions, Q coming to Congress, Trump vs. Ramp, and much more.
- Trump on the rising COVID-19 numbers
- Statues and Army bases going anti-Confederate
- SCOTUS delivers a verdict on transgender discrimination case
- SCOTUS turns down case brought by the DOJ
- Another Black man killed by police, this time in Atlanta
- Q is coming to Congress!
- Trump vs. Ramp: Ramp Wins!
- Trump announces “Return to Bigotry” tour on Juneteenth in Tulsa, OK!
- Biden gives his thoughts on worst case scenario if he wins