This week on Airing of Grievances, the hosts return with the episode entitled "The Jimmy." The crew meets a guy at the local gym who oddly speaks in the 3rd person, George can't stop sweating at work, Jerry thinks he might have been sexually assaulted at the dentist's office, and Kramer gets mistook for a mentally handicapped person. The hosts discuss talking in 3rd person, taking hot showers, and much more.
This week the guys return with some updated episode information. Jay and Andy discuss a new political viewpoint that will be the shows pet project because like every selfish American its now a problem because it affects them personally. The guys also talk extensively about the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh and the fallout and realities of why this happened and how to stay positive in these dark times.
- Ford Motor company deals with fallout from Trump tariffs
- White House prepping for legal storm from Democrats
- Hope Hicks headed over to Fox News
- Brett Kavanaugh is confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Donald Trump’s lie about being self-made come crumbling down
This week the guys return with talk of tons of GOP sex scandals, Brett Kavanaugh, John Dowd's scummy ways, Rod Rosenstein fired/resigning/maybe?, and the return of Michael Avenatti to living in Trump's head rent free!
- Minnesota legislator quits the race after daughter says he molested her
- Jason Miller does what Republicans do
- John Dowd: scumbag lawyer
- Uncovered Memo Suggests Kirstjen Nielsen Lied to Congress About Family Separation
- Races around the country to pay attention to right now
- Financial Crash is coming soon say, experts,
Question of the Week
- Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer find second Kavanaugh accuser from his time at Yale
- Michael Avenatti finds third Kavanaugh accuser who might be even more worrying
- Rod Rosenstein resigning? Fired? Who the hell knows
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return with discussions on Hurricane Florence, further escalating of the trade war, Mike Flynn sentencing, more GOP tax cuts, so-called "entitlement" cuts, Paul Manafort flipping, Brett Kavanaugh is deep water for attempted rape, and much more.
- Hurricane death toll in North Carolina
- Trump further escalating tariffs on China
- Special Counsel Office announces they are ready to set date for Mike Flynn sentencing
- GOP 2nd round of tax cuts would add estimated $3.8 trillion to the deficit
- Top White House official eyes entitlement cuts ‘next year’
- Trump declassifying more text messages in Russia probe
- Tax repatriation was a complete and utter failure, like the idiot who did it
Question of the Week
- Paul Manafort fully flipped and is cooperating with special counsel
- Attempted rape by Brett Kavanaugh comes to light during the confirmation hearing
- Trump pushes a wacky conspiracy theory about Hurricane Maria death toll in Puerto Rico
This Week in Stupid
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy are back to discuss the Kavanaugh hearing, the Dems finally fighting properly, money being moved to ICE from other departments, Trump Tower meeting money shifting, Trump's approval rating, anti-corruption bill from the Dems, a senate race no one is talking about, Obama's return, and much more!
- Start out with rage, and work our way down!
- Democrats fight back hard during Kavanaugh hearing
- George Papadopoulos sentenced to 14 days in prison
- Curious transactions after Trump Tower meeting
- FEMA has $10M taken from its budget for ICE just before hurricane season
- Second phase of the GOP tax plan revealed
- Trump’s approval slides to all time low
- Mississippi senate isn’t a sure thing for Republicans
This week on Airing of Grievances, the hosts return to discuss the episode entitled "The Doorman." Elaine is tasked with house sitting for Mr. Pitt, Jerry has a run in with the doorman at Mr. Pitts building, Kramer and George's dad create a male bra, and George is scared he's got man tits. Discussion of male bra names, what man tits are, why having doormen is ridiculous, and much more!
This week on Look Forward, the guys return with special political ringer guest, Brad! After a week off the three work to get through the latest madness of the Trump administration including calling for protests to be illegal, the Brett Kavanaugh hearing, Marco Rubio misses his moment, Bob Woodward's new book, and much more!
- Marco Rubio gets called out by Alex Jones
- Bernie Sanders pushes BEZOS act
- Jerome Corsi subpoenaed by special counsel
- Ayanna Pressley pulls off upset in Massachusetts
- Maybe we should be able to protest
Back in 1996, one lonely US Marshall was assigned to protect a corporate whistleblower trying to stop terrorists from getting their hands on some deadly weaponry. That assignment brought together one of the greatest forgotten insane 90s action treasures ever. Enter "Eraser" starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Vanessa Williams for this month's episode of No Time To Bleed. We guarantee that you don't quite remember the madness that this film brought, but let us remind you in glorious detail! So buckle up and try not to get ERASED!
This week on Look Forward, Andy is out but Brad steps in for him for perhaps the BEST WEEK EVA!!!!!! Michael Cohen pleads guilty, Manafort found guilty on 8 counts, Omarosa continues her death march, one year look back at the Alt-Right, Truth is no longer truth, Don McGahn questioned by the special counsel, McRaven fights back, and much MUCH MUCH MORE!!!
- Michael Cohen performs self cuck infront of the FBI
- Army reinstates at least 36 discharged immigrants
- Another Republican getting indicted
- Omarosa continues to be a thorn in the side of the administration
- Trump speechwriter fired for doing his job, we guess.
- One year since Charlottesville and the Alt-Right is suffering (VIDEO)
- Michigan official faces manslaughter charges linked to Flint water crisis
- Paul Manafort found guilty on 8 counts, 10 counts are mistrials
- Rudy Giuliani declares that “truth isn’t truth”
- Trump’s little “feel good nazi parade” was cancelled
- John Brennan has clearance revoked by Trump
- Don McGahn testified for 30 hours to Mueller team
- Elizabeth Warren proves why she should be president
This Week in Stupid
This week on Airing of Grievances, the hosts are back to discuss an episode where Jerry is stuck in the loop of having to give affectionate kisses to a woman who barely knows, George hates paying fees at doctor offices, Elaine tries to convince her friend to change her hair...secretly, and Kramer thinks everyone should be better neighbors. Jay and Micah discuss the validity of the Kiss Hello, who and who doesn't get it, intimacy, and knowing your neighbors.