This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss the ongoing Hong Kong protests, Trump administration goes after the soul of what America is supposed to stand for, tariffs are they hurtful to Americans or not, Recessions as conspiracies, Antifa proves its worth, Hickenlooper makes the right move thus setting a precedent, Debate 3 news and much more.
- Hong Kong protest go larger despite China’s threats
- Trump tries to change the meaning of the Statue of Liberty’s poem
- Tariffs delayed to “save Xmas” according to administration
- Trump believes the looming recession in a conspiracy
- Proud Boys head to Portland, Antifa proves their value
- Hickenlooper ends presidential run, becomes insta-hero!
- Debate 3 - The Culling!!!!