The Derek Chauvin verdict was a landmark occurrence last week in the fight for equal treatment by police...so what better week for Jay to take off so you can hear the opinions of two white dudes? Brad and Andy discuss what this could mean for the potential shift of policing in the US, fixing the House of Representatives singlehandedly, the absurdity of attempting to recall Gavin Newsome, have an in-depth discussion on everyone's favorite condiment, throw in copious amounts of wrestling references, and have a rip-roaring discussion on all the 31 flavors of Christianity!
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return with Andy unfairly attacking his co-hosts after they gently laid out facts about his hometown and the superior American baseball league! Also, the guys discuss Biden's announcement on Afghanistan, Biden screws up on refugee cap, DC statehood votes, Majorie Greene wants to debate the Green New deal and outs herself as a goddamn nazi, and much more!
- Biden announces he will remove all troops from Afghanistan
- Biden keeps Trump’s refugee levels, and then changes course after criticism
- House Committee on Oversight and Reform approves DC statehood
- Garbage bag offers to debate real human woman
- “America First” or Sieg Heil amiright?
- PizzaGaetz spreads into the GOP as a whole
- Alright alright...ALRIGHT!!!!!
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Brad return to give their thoughts on "Q: Into the Storm," Corporations vs. the GOP, economic recovery under the Biden administration, another capitol police officer killed, Trump grifting more old people, John Boehner gets lit and tells more truths, ever-growing Matt Gaetz insanity, and much more.
- “Q: Into the Storm” thoughts
- Corporations realize where the $$ is at
- Republicans looking for the guy who did this
- The economy on the comeback trail
- Capitol police officer killed in a deliberate vehicle ramming
- Grifters gonna grift
- John Boehner was drinking too much wine during his audiobook recording, apparently
THIS WEEK IN STUPID
Jay joins Carrie for a discussion of the 1967 film version of the Tony-winning How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. Was this movie able to climb the corporate ladder to success, or did it get stuck in the mailroom? Tune in to get their impressions of this classic movie musical!
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Brad return to discuss Arkansas newly passed anti-trans laws, Biden introduces his $2 trillion dollar infrastructure plan, Georgia goes all in for anti-democratic voting laws, European Union sees terrible vaccine rollout, Dominion is suing everyone, the pizza call is coming from inside the house, and the world's worst wedding toast!
- Arkansas makes an extremely compelling case to have no one live there
- $2 trillion Infrastructure plan unveiled and broadband is a major component
- GA voting laws pass and they are ridiculous
- Europe struggling to contain COVID amidst vaccines
- Dominion tries to become the richest company in the world through litigation
- PizzaGaetz in full effect!
- Arguably the worst wedding toast in history