This week on Look Forward, Jay and Brad return to discuss the killing of ISIS leader al-Baghdadi, Russia/Turkey's agreement on Syria, Bill Taylor testifies, DOJ investigates itself, federal judge lands serious blow to Trump's DOJ, Zuckerberg gets embarrassed by AOC, Katie Hill fiasco, Tulsi does exactly what we knew she would, and much more.
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi kills self during raid by US Special Forces; Trump Trumps up announcement of the death in the Trumpiest way possible
- Russia and Turkey come to quick arrangement to control Syrian area formerly occupied by US and Kurdish forces
- AS THE IMPEACHMENT TURNS
- DOJ turns an inquiry into Russia investigations origins into a criminal investigation
- Federal judge rules House can see Mueller grand jury material; also says DOJ OLC opinion preventing indictment of sitting President has no foundation in law
- Mark Zuckerberg makes ass of himself in front of Congress and again later!
- Large-toothed idiot expresses shock at court ruling allowing states to regulate broadband internet after deregulating broadband internet on federal level
- Katie Hill fiasco
- US Cybersecurity Consultant butt dials reporter (twice!); talks need for money and craps on the Biden family
- STATUS of 2020 race: Our thoughts at this moment
- Tim Ryan drops out (allegedly)
- Tulsi continues losing her mind