Micah and Brad return with the beginning of the next spy franchise we're tackling: Mission: Impossible! We discuss how unique in tone the first M:i film is compared to the rest of the franchise, why Henry Czerny and Vanessa Redgrave, and not Tom Cruise, are the real MVP's of the film, why the CIA break-in sequence remains the best of its ilk in the franchise, and much more!
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss government shutdown negotiations, Maria Butina pleading guilty to being a Russian spy, Michael Cohen gets 3 years, Ryan Zinke leaving the Dept of the Interior, Scott Walker, 7 Year Old dies in US custody, Obamacare deemed unconstitutional, Mick Mulvaney is the new acting Chief of Staff, Trump Inaugural under investigation, and much more!
- Pelosi and Schumer embarrass Trump on camera
- Maria Butina (not a Russian spy) reaches plea deal to talk about her being a Russian spy
- Michael Cohen is sentenced to 3 years in prison
- Mueller Investigation hitting phase 2 with Middle East implications
- Ryan Zinke is leaving the administration at the end of 2018
- Mick Mulvaney named Trump’s "acting" Chief of Staff
- Trump Inauguration is now under investigation
- AMI (National Enquirer) now flipping as well
- House Dems are going after Trump’s tax returns immediately
- Scott Walker signs bill to strip power away from Evers as governor
- 7 Year old girl dies in US custody
- James Inhofe absolutely did insider trading
- Federal Court Judge deems Obamacare unconstitutional
This Week in Stupid
This week on Airing of Grievances, the hosts discuss the infamous episode entitled "The Doodle." In this episode, George is overly concerned about his girlfriend not caring about how he looks, Jerry is obsessed with the idea of not swapping germs with his girlfriend that he's already slept with and somehow he has fleas, Kramer loves these special peaches, Elaine plays the high school go between for George, and Newman finds himself at the center of all this nonsense.
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss Michael Cohen's charging documents, blackmail by Cohen, Paul Manafort's ever worsening situation, Ammon Bundy surprise turn, John Kelly leaving the White House and his possible replacements, Trump hiring undocumented workers, Wisconsin's power grab continues, North Carolina goes deeper into the voter fraud, Neo-Nazi who killed Heather Heyer found guilt, and much more
- Charging documents released on Michael Cohen
- Information on Paul Manafort’s lying to the Special Counsel
- Ammon Bundy, welcome to the resistance???
- Andy was right, there is no argument against it
- John Kelly is officially out by the end of the year as Chief of Staff
- SHOCKING NEWS: Rich racist is hypocritical af
- White House has not counter plan for Mueller investigation report
- Wisconsin goes forward with power grab after losing elections
- North Carolina voter fraud situation continues
- Neo-Nazi who killed Heather Heyer at Unite the Right rally found guilty
- Riots in France based on gasoline tax and continued austerity
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy are back to discuss the legacy of George HW Bush, Michael Cohen pleading guilty AGAIN, Deutsche Bank being raided, Mueller investigation notes you probably didn't know about, Trump at the G-20, GOP run Veteran Affairs Administration's middle finger to the troops, Comey's upcoming testimony in front of the House, AOC continues to impress with honesty and Twitter clapbacks, Mia Love proves she's the fool we all thought she was, Milo is broke, and much more!
- George H.W. Bush (41st President) has died
- Michael Cohen pleads guilty to more crimes...hella crimes
- Deutsche Bank willing to give up information on Kushner to Mueller team
- Read out of Mueller’s information you might have missed
- Trump goes to G-20 meeting in Argentina...cancels meeting with Putin
- Trump has meeting with Putin
- Trump gets 90 day trade deal truce
- James Comey agrees to testify before Congress but is assured of transparency
- GOP: "Fuck the troops!"
- AOC continues to impress
- North Carolina’s GOP committing actual voter fraud
- Mia Love is a fool and a liar, or both...yeah it’s both
- Milo YabbaDabbaDoopolous is broke, and that feels good
- Mother sues US for $60 million dollars for the death of her son
- Dems reveal first bill for the new Congress...anti-corruption