This week on Look Forward, Jay and Brad return to discuss the GOP in full swing with limiting the rights of women when it comes to their bodies, state and national bans being proposed for birth control of all kinds, Steve Schmidt unloads on Meghan McCain and reveals Russia's role in the 2008 presidential race, Madison Cawthorn can't catch a break, and yet another wide gulf of difference between Trump and Biden proven.
- National ban on abortion coming from the GOP
- Birth control is up next for getting ban apparently
- White House calls for peaceful protests on abortion rights
- Steve Schmidt goes in on Meghan McCain
- Madison Cawthorn cannot catch a break
- Trump asks about shooting protestors, but sure him and Biden are the same.