This week on Look Forward, Jay and Brad return to discuss Jonathan Swan's interview with Mitch McConnell, Florida legislature gives power directly to DeSantis to abuse, straight up abortion bad in Oklahoma, GOP candidates running from debates, Liz Cheney on Jan 6th criminal recommendation, Kushner is cashing in with MBS, and much more!
- Mitch McConnell gets Swan’ed
- DeSantis will map Florida congressional districts
- A good Republican judge?
- They’re really going for it now
- The law of unintended consequences strikes again (predictably)
- Lighthearted roasting but a serious thread of truth
- GOP candidates are becoming allergic to debates
- Liz Cheney disputes split in Jan 6th committee
- Kushner cashes in with $2 billion from the Saudis
- NY Lt. Gov Brian Benjamin arrested on campaign financial charges (and resigns immediately! Can you imagine!)