This week on Look Forward, Jay and Brad return to discuss the arrested and indictments of 11 Oath Keepers for sedition conspiracy charges stemming from actions on Jan 6th, SCOTUS decides to COVID sticking around makes sense, RNC working overtime to pull out of presidential debates, Trump gives up the ghost on future elections strategy, fake electors need to be prosecuted, Jon Osoff's new bill is exactly the type of legislation we want, and much more.
- Oath Keepers get indicted for sedition conspiracy chargers for Jan 6th
- SCOTUS in 6-3 ruling knocks down OSHA vaccine mandate
- RNC seems to be gearing up to run from presidential debates
- Apparently screaming your plans out to steal and election is less bad than doing it covertly
- It’s long past time to prosecute phony GOP electors
- Jon Osoff unveils bill to ban stock trading by legislators and their immediate families