This week on Look Forward, the dynamic duo of political podcasting are back! This time they are in rare form as the week in the Trump White House has been anything be reasonable. So many hirings and firings. The palace intrigue is on overload. Jay and Andy discuss the "ban" on trans soldiers in the military, the newly failed healthcare bill, chief of staff replacement, Anthony Scaramucci's long and brutal 10 days in the White House, North Korea, Venezuela, and much more.
- Trump tweets about ban on trans soldiers in the military
- Healthcare fails spectacularly in the Senate
- Collins and Murkowski (Alaska threatened)
- John McCain
- Anthony Scaramucci makes phone call to New Yorker writer
- Reince Priebus is out as Chief of Staff (Gen. John F. Kelly replaces him).
- Anthony Scaramucci is fired after 10 days on the job
This Week in Stupid
- See (Domestic Politics)