This week on Look Forward, Jay and Brad return to discuss Allen Weisselberg's series of indictments as the CFO of the Trump Org, DOJ stops federal executions, SCOTUS continues to gut the voting rights act, Nina Turner making her play for the House, Trump asks a question with terrible implications, Allen West is running for governor of Texas, and much more!
- Trump Org CFO has been indicted
- DOJ postpones federal executions as they reevaluate death penalty
- SCOTUS continues to gut the voting rights act
- Nina Turner running for Marcia Fudge’s old seat
- Matt Gaetz goes there
- Clyburn Says Trump Could Testify Before Select Committee about Jan. 6th
- Trump asks a very important question, we will answer it simply
- Allen West is coming back, baby!
THIS WEEK IN STUPID