This week on Look Forward, Jay and Brad return to discuss the ousting of Liz Cheney from Republican leadership, bipartisanship is a lie, Colonial Pipeline hack causes Americans to do more stupid things, ACA sign-ups are back up, the Arizona GOP makes fools of themselves, Israel/Palestinian conflict continues unabated, and much more.
- GOP working overtime to screw Liz Cheney
- Clearly, the path to bipartisanship is wide open, Joe Manchin!
- Colonial Pipeline ransomware hack is not the beginning or the end
- 1 Million people sign up for ACA after Biden reopens exchanges
- Arizona GOP’s crusade to overturn the election is something special
- Israel and the Palestinians clash in a foreign policy nightmare for Biden
THIS WEEK IN STUPID