This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss the COVID-19 relief bill becoming law, Biden's fantastic handling of the vaccine distribution, Merrick Garland becomes Attorney General, Cuomo continues to be in huge trouble, Tate Reeves continues to suck, no he shouldn't run for Texas governor, another social media platform is coming, and much more.
- Dems/Biden get COVID-19 relief bill done without any GOP support
- Biden is absolutely crushing it with the vaccine distribution
- Merrick Garland finally confirmed for Attorney General
- DOJ promising more than 100 additional arrests are coming for Capitol riot
- The knives are officially out for Andrew Cuomo
- Trump’s new grift is directly attacking the GOP’s pocket
- Tate Reeves is a human dingleberry
- Oh No, Oh No, Oh No!