This week on Look Forward, Jay and Brad return to discuss Trump trying to distract from calling troops "losers and suckers," herd immunity push from the White House, Bob Woodward's interviews with Trump show lying about COVID-19, Secret Nukes, and more. Two major whistleblower complaints come out from DHS and an ICE detention center, DOJ defending a rape allegation, and much more.
- Trump calls generals warmongers to distract from calling troops losers and suckers
- Trump administration basically pushing herd immunity to deal with COVID-19
- Bob Woodward book has some serious bombshells
- COVID-19 downplay
- Secret Nuke program
- Dan Coats believed Putin had something on Trump
- DHS whistleblower complaint shows Trump administration tried to bury Russian interference reports
- Whistleblower complaint from ICE Detention Center reveals nazi like behavior
- Trump plans greatest negotiation to date (BRAD DON’T READ THIS)
- The Trump campaign burns through almost a billion dollars already!!!
- Department of Justice working to intervene in Trump rape case from the 1990s
- Trump/Russia collusion on display with Rudy Guiliani’s man in Ukraine