This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss presidential campaign messaging for COVID, Kanye West (unfortunately), PPP payouts to certain companies, Bolsonaro pops positive for COVID-19, Libertarian candidate is an idiot or an insurrectionist, Jeffrey Epstein's cohort gets nabbed, SCOTUS hurts the electoral college, and much more!!!
- Trump and Biden seek to amp messaging on COVID-19
- Kanye West announces he is running for “Attention Whore”
- The “DUH Express” pulls into the station!
- Brazilian Trump test positive for potential imminent death
- Live-Action Howdy Doody doll calls out an actual wounded vet on patriotism
- Trump administration makes it official, we are leaving the WHO
- Top libertarian too stupid to realize she is on a pro-insurrection podcast
- Jeffrey Epstein’s garbage ex-girlfriend got arrested
- SCOTUS rules that states can force democracy, HUZZAH!