This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to talk about the year-long week we just had with the ever-increasing issues with COVID-19. Trump and his administration refuse to get corporations on board to not let people die, Trump thinks sending folks back to work is more important than them living, GOP relief plan is a slush fund for corporate America, and much more!
- Senators get busted doing insider trading based on privileged COVID-19 briefing
- This should be a slam dunk, you feckless nincompoop!
- Trump wants to kill us all so the stock market has a tiny recovery
- Republicans' relief plan was just a massive giveaway to corporations, SHOCKER!
- Aloha, My Ass!
- Stock Market has second worst day in history
- Garbage people test positive for COVID-19
- Harvey Weinstein
- Rand Paul
STATUS of 2020 race: Our thoughts at this moment