As the show title implies, we return after what seems like a multiple decade break considering the amount of news that has happened. Jay and Andy even bring in a known ringer, Brad, to help breakdown Trump's march to war with Iran, the administration's poor attempt to pull the same playbook as the Bush administration did with Iraq, Pelosi holding up the articles of impeachment and why that's working well as a strategy, Twitter is now official communication (spoilers: It is not), Julian Castro ends his campaign, and much more.
- Trump administration authorizes the assassination of Iranian military leader
- Trump threatens to break the Geneva Convention because of course, he did!
- Mike Pence joining the Iran conversation with a big ole fat lie
- Iran bailing out of the nuclear deal now
- Iraqi Parliament votes to expel the U.S. from the country
- Pelosi not sending over articles of Impeachment to Senate and why
- John Bolton now willing to testify to Senate
- Agolf Twittler making up new BS to satisfy the War Powers Act
STATUS of 2020 race: Our thoughts at this moment