This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss the not so great wall, Dems historic vote on solidifying rules on impeachment, Alexander Vindman's testimony, Trump offers money for support, California fires become political, Elizabeth Warren's Medicare for All plan gets detailed, Beto O'Rourke drops out, and much more.
- Expensive Boomer Barrier hurt by a common tool
- Historic vote to create human-sized boot to kick historic ass
- Patriotic Immigrant hatches a 41-year scheme to takedown gold plated idiot
- Villain cast “quid pro quo” spell to stop “quid pro quo” attack against him
- New Yorker makes a run for the border!
- Twitter calls out Facebook
- Courts orders a thief to show years of stolen goods
- Dotard demands rakes over the science of global warming
- Old Man ashamed of looking like NPR podcaster while tweeting trash
- Sleepy fella passes out, delivers top quality message to followers
- Elizabeth Warren releases detail plan for Medicare for All Plan
- STATUS of 2020 race: Our thoughts at this moment
- Wall Street continues to freak out
- Beto O’Rourke drops out
- Who’s next?