This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss the latest American pastime, mass shootings. The hosts talk about the details of the tragedies in El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH, the political ramifications, the true root causes, and more. Also this week the topics of GOP retirements once again come up as we begin the run up to 2020, Dems start to quietly push impeachment inquiry, DNI position left vacant with no substitute in sight, thoughts on the 2nd Dem debate, and much more.
- Mass Shootings in El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH
- Massive drop in the stock market due to currency devaluation by China
- GOP retiring in droves ahead of 2020 election
- John Ratcliffe withdraws from DNI position
- Majority of House Dems now support impeachment
- Thoughts from the 2nd Democratic Debate