This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss Bill Barr's Senate testimony, Steve Mnuchin ignoring the plain and simple letter of the law in regards to releasing Trump's tax returns to the chairman of the Ways and Means Committee in the House, Robert Mueller's letter to Bill Barr, Tish James goes after the NRA, IRS, and the Treasury Department, and Pelosi's motivation for not proceeding with impeaching Trump given more light, but is she right?
- Bill Barr testifies in front of the Senate, refuses to do so for the House
- Steve Mnuchin breaks the law, plain and simple
- Robert Mueller is pissed at William Barr, and there is proof
- Mueller tentatively scheduled to testify in front of Congress
- Trump is trying to block this
- Tish James going after the NRA in New York
- Is Pelosi right about impeachment?