This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy are back to discuss the legacy of George HW Bush, Michael Cohen pleading guilty AGAIN, Deutsche Bank being raided, Mueller investigation notes you probably didn't know about, Trump at the G-20, GOP run Veteran Affairs Administration's middle finger to the troops, Comey's upcoming testimony in front of the House, AOC continues to impress with honesty and Twitter clapbacks, Mia Love proves she's the fool we all thought she was, Milo is broke, and much more!
- George H.W. Bush (41st President) has died
- Michael Cohen pleads guilty to more crimes...hella crimes
- Deutsche Bank willing to give up information on Kushner to Mueller team
- Read out of Mueller’s information you might have missed
- Trump goes to G-20 meeting in Argentina...cancels meeting with Putin
- Trump has meeting with Putin
- Trump gets 90 day trade deal truce
- James Comey agrees to testify before Congress but is assured of transparency
- GOP: "Fuck the troops!"
- AOC continues to impress
- North Carolina’s GOP committing actual voter fraud
- Mia Love is a fool and a liar, or both...yeah it’s both
- Milo YabbaDabbaDoopolous is broke, and that feels good
- Mother sues US for $60 million dollars for the death of her son
- Dems reveal first bill for the new Congress...anti-corruption