This week on Look Forward, it’s the first ever Jay-less episode as Brad and Andy wade through the quagmire of new from this week past. We discuss lonely Paul Manafort, a new scandal enveloping Rep. Jim Jordan, speculate on Trump’s likely Supreme Court pick, revel in the (probably forced) departure of Scott Pruitt, the beginning of the US-China Trade War, why meeting one-on-one with foreign dictators smarter than him isn’t a great move for Trump, and much more!
- Paul Manafort is in solitary!
- Jim Jordan is getting Paterno’ed as details of sexual abuse scandal ignorance emerges
- Trump rumored to narrow Supreme Court list down to three; will announce pick in prime time because of course he will
- Trump admin reverses Obama guidelines on Affirmative Action for college admissions
- White House hires Bill Shine (yes, that one) as Deputy Communications Director
- Scott Pruitt resigns after approximately 573 career-ending scandals
- Pentagon announces plan to toss 1000 foreign-born recruits without legal status after previously promising them citizenship
- The Trade War with China is officially underway!
- Mike Pompeo meets with North Korean officials again, but it looks like it might not have gone too well
- Trump planning one-on-one meeting with Putin with no aides
- Apparently Trump wanted to invade Venezuela last year
This Week in Stupid