This week on Look Forward, the guys are back to discuss the latest terrible school shooting, North Korea doing what it always does, Gina Haspel named head of the CIA, China's ZTE telecom, Israeli embassy move, Trump's financial disclosure verifies Cohen hush money payback, Michael Cohen's missing SARs, and much more!
- Texas school shooting claims the lives of 10 people
- The coming horse race narrative doesn’t make sense
- North Korea pulls out (for now) negotiations with South Korea and U.S.
- Gina Haspel named new head of the CIA
- Trump Orders Help For Chinese Telecom After China Approves Money For Project
- Trump personally pushing for Postmaster General to change rules for Amazon
- Paul Manafort’s former son-in-law now cooperating with the Special Counsel’s office
- Israeli embassy moves to Jerusalem...fighting ensues
- Trump refers to immigrants as animals
- Senate votes to overturn Net Neutrality’s destruction
- Trump threatening European allies for staying in the Iran deal
- Trump Discloses Cohen Payment, Raising Questions About Previous Omission
- Missing SARs for Michael Cohen prompted leaks to Avenatti
This Week in Stupid