This week on the Look Forward political podcast, Brad is back in for Andy (definitely Andy's fault for not being here and NOT Jay's. DEFINITELY Andy's!!!). The guys discuss Trump's comments about the Paralympics, Republicans save a House seat in Arizona, another GOP House member retires, The White House Correspondents Dinner, Paul Ryan hates Christians, Ronny Jackson is out as VA Sec nominee, South Korea, and North Korea are talking, Trump believes his own conspiracy theories and much more!
- Trump says Paralympics is “tough to watch”
- Conservatives react to White House Correspondents Dinner like the Snowflakes they are
- Republicans prove that they are WINNERS! SUCK IT DEMS!!!
- Jill Stein is refusing to cooperate with Robert Mueller’s team
- Rep. Patrick Meehan resigned from the House on Friday
- Paul Ryan kicks out the House chaplain for promoting Christian values
- Michael Cohen pleads the fifth amendment
- Ronny Jackson out as VA Secretary nominee to the shock of NO ONE!
- Trump gives unhinged 30 min rant on Fox and Friends
- Sean Hannity worked with HUD to buy up foreclosed homes around the US
- Ben Carson planning to hike rents for low income folks in HUD homes
- Mick Mulvaney...professional whore
- Trump pushes to swap Electoral College for popular vote