This week on Look Forward the guys discuss the release of the infamous Nunes memo, the stock market's record-breaking week of shenanigans, Rob Porter/Hope Hicks/John Kelly trifecta of awfulness, Tillerson's reaction to Russian hacking, more massive money borrowing, North Korea, and much more.
- The memo was released...congrats?
- Stock Market’s insane volatility
- Trump wants to have a military parade on Pennsylvania Ave.
- U.S. set to borrow $1 trillion more than usual
- Rob Porter quits the White House
- ANOTHER domestic abuser resigns from Trump administration
- Tillerson warns U.S. is not ‘better prepared’ for new Russian election meddling
- Steve Bannon to tell all to Mueller team
This Week in Stupid