This week on Airing of Grievances, the hosts are back to discuss the episode entitled "The Face Painter." Elaine finds out she's dating a mega sports fan in David Puddy, Jerry bemoans having to give constant courtesy 'thank yous,' George tries to tell his girlfriend that he loves her, and Kramer gets into a fight with a chimp.
This week Jay and Andy return to discuss Trump losing a billion dollars in a decade, Jacob Wohl continues to smear Democrats with no push back, Rudy Guiliani plans a treasonous trip to Ukraine, Trump's tax returns subpoenaed, Joe Biden fully enters the fray of the 2020 presidential race, Trump administration wants to war with Iran so bad, and much more!
- Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses
- Jacob Wohl continues to lie, and for some reason not go to jail
- Giuliani Plans Ukraine Trip to Push for Inquiries That Could Help Trump
- Trump administrations takes direct aim at curbing white house press corp
- Trump’s tax returns subpoenaed
- Joe Biden’s foray into the race is mired in nonsense
- Trump Administration working overtime to amp up aggression with Iran
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss Bill Barr's Senate testimony, Steve Mnuchin ignoring the plain and simple letter of the law in regards to releasing Trump's tax returns to the chairman of the Ways and Means Committee in the House, Robert Mueller's letter to Bill Barr, Tish James goes after the NRA, IRS, and the Treasury Department, and Pelosi's motivation for not proceeding with impeaching Trump given more light, but is she right?
- Bill Barr testifies in front of the Senate, refuses to do so for the House
- Steve Mnuchin breaks the law, plain and simple
- Robert Mueller is pissed at William Barr, and there is proof
- Mueller tentatively scheduled to testify in front of Congress
- Trump is trying to block this
- Tish James going after the NRA in New York
- Is Pelosi right about impeachment?
This week on Look Forward, Jay, Andy, and Brad are back to sift through all the madness that is the newly released Mueller Report (redacted). The three tactical the high points, little talked about points, and where we go next as a country. The hosts also tactical the rest of week's political news, including a conversation surrounding whether or not the Democrats should pursue articles of impeachment against Donald Trump in the wake of all the revelations from the Mueller Report (redacted).
- Andy Read a Book!
- Mueller Report (with redactions) released publicly
- The Pee Tape is real...confirmed by Mueller Report
- Jerry Nadler subpoenas the full Mueller Report (unredacted)
- Elizabeth Warren first candidate to call for Trump impeachment
- Corey Booker rejects call for Trump impeachment
- Joe Biden is now going to officially ruin his career
- Bill Weld is officially going to primary Trump as a Republican
This Week in Stupid
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss the arrest of Julian Assange, Steven Mnuchin's continued dismissal of a plain language law requiring Trump's tax returns to be turned over to Congress, more Dem candidates and their tax returns, Roger Stone's continued judicial trolling, Ihlan Omar being targeted by right-wing hate and the Dems failure to give a strong response, Candace Owens testifies before Congress, new abortions laws moving through the states.
- Julian Assange arrested and removed from the Ecuadorian embassy
- Trump’s response
- Tulsi Gabbard is the perfect representative of progressive stupidity
- Steve Mnuchin continues to ignore the law!
- Bernie Sanders plans to release 10 years of tax returns on Monday
- Roger Stone will be a troll until the day his dies...in a federal prison
- Ilhan Omar’s words taken out of context by NY Post to push anti-American BS
- Trump goes along with it
- Candace Owens: History Major Drop Out
- Her “reasoning”
- Reality (CLIP)
- Disgusting new abortions laws popping up around the country
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss the Murdock family drama that could shape the political landscape for decades, Trump's taxes are up for grabs, Mueller team speaks, Kushner at the heart of a security scandal, Homeland Security Secretary is out, and much more!
- Murdock family drama worth knowing
- Trump’s personal and business tax records officially sought by Congress
- Mueller’s team become vocal of how Barr is misrepresenting their work
- Kushner named as Senior Official numero uno in a security scandal
- Trump Directs State Dept. to End Aid to 3 Central American Countries
- Kirstjen Nielsen Resigns as Trump’s Homeland Security Secretary
- Chief of the Secret Service is now out!
This Week in Stupid
We're back with what is fast becoming a Spring tradition: a James Bond tournament! This time we are having the villains from each of the twenty-four James Bond films duking it out to see who will reign supreme. Our listeners determined the initial seedingds, and we will come up with the definitive Men with the Golden Tongues rankings for all the Bond villains!
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss the Mueller Report and Barr's handling of it, gerrymandering case going before the SCOTUS, Kamala Harris new teachers policy proposal, Elizabeth Warren's Right-to-Repair policy proposal, Trump's insane 2020 budget proposal, Trump planning on taking on healthcare again, and much more!
- Adam Schiff don’t fuck around
- Mueller Report To Be Given To Congress By Mid-April, Attorney General Barr Says
- GOP taking on gerrymandering in an odd way
- Kamala Harris’s First Campaign Policy: A Raise for Teachers
- Elizabeth Warren Calls for a National Right-to-Repair Law for Tractors
- The Trump Budget proposal
- Betsy Devos shenanigans
- Trump taking on Obamacare before 2020 election
This week on Airing of Grievances, Jay and Micah return to discuss the episode entitled "The Diplomat's Club." The hosts discuss the episode in which Jerry plans to meet Bridgette (Berta Maria Waagfjord), a supermodel, at an airport lounge (the "Diplomat's Club" of the title) after returning from a quick air roundtrip to a "gig" in Ithaca, NY, but his assistant makes the trip a nightmare. Elaine is planning to tell Mr. Pitt she is quitting but reconsiders when he tells her that she's going to be mentioned in his will. George tries to prove to his boss, Morgan, that he is not a racist, as Morgan has been offended when George tells him that he looks like Sugar Ray Leonard. Micah also has an interesting mental exercise to try in reference to the episode.
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss in depth the Bill Barr summary of the full Mueller Report, who and why the SDNY matters, Kushner's use of Whatsapp, Avenatti arrested, Trump's idea on foreign car tax, Hickenlooper is an odd bird, and Joe Biden's team has some interesting campaign launch ideas.
- Bill Barr gets the full Mueller Report, delivers 4-page summary to Congress (and public)
- Who the SDNY is and why that matters now more than ever
- Kushner’s Been Using Encrypted Messaging App For Official Biz
- Dirty Porn Lawyer Arrested!!!
- Trump is said to be considering a hike on taxes for foreign cars across the board
- Yo Hickenlooper: Baby what is you doing?
- Is Joe Biden planning to announce his run for POTUS alongside his chosen VP?