Brad returns to the show to join Carrie for a musical about a topic they both enjoy - baseball! This 1950s musical comedy focuses on the lengths one long-suffering Senators fan will go to help his team win the pennant, but the devil’s in the details of this relatable story.
This week on Airing of Grievances, the guys return to discuss the episode entitled, "The Shower Head." This episode focuses on Jerry and George's struggles to get their respective parents to move out of New York. Meanwhile, the tenants of Jerry's apartment building are made miserable by the new low-flow showerheads, and Elaine takes a drug test for work which comes back positive for opium.
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy end their feud and decide to podcast together once again. Val Demings plans to challenge Rubio for his Senate seat, CDC guidelines get updated, AOC and others call out Israel, SCOTUS to take on another abortion case, Capitol rioters using Trump defense, Matt Gaetz sinking deeper in trouble, odd happenings with the Trump family and the Secret Service, and much more!
- Val Demings to challenge Rubio for Florida Senate
- CDC does their best Future impression with “Mask Off”
- Preakness Video
- AOC calls Israel an apartheid state
- Trump wanted massive troop withdrawals after losing the election
- Supreme Court to take up major abortion rights challenge
- Joe Manchin...voting rights hero?
- Feds investigating alleged illegal donations to Collins’ re-election bid
- Capitol rioters trying to use the Trump defense
- Matt Gaetz is in a world of trouble thanks to Greenberg’s plea
- On Her Majesty’s Secret Service
This week on Airing of Grievances, the guys return to discuss the episode entitled "The Cadillac." In this episode, Jerry's gift of a Cadillac for his parents causes political difficulties for Morty and triggers gold digger instincts in Elaine, Kramer takes revenge on his cable company by not being at home when they show up, and George becomes obsessed with the possibility of a date with Academy Award-winning actress Marisa Tomei (who plays herself in the episode).
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Brad return to discuss the ousting of Liz Cheney from Republican leadership, bipartisanship is a lie, Colonial Pipeline hack causes Americans to do more stupid things, ACA sign-ups are back up, the Arizona GOP makes fools of themselves, Israel/Palestinian conflict continues unabated, and much more.
- GOP working overtime to screw Liz Cheney
- Clearly, the path to bipartisanship is wide open, Joe Manchin!
- Colonial Pipeline ransomware hack is not the beginning or the end
- 1 Million people sign up for ACA after Biden reopens exchanges
- Arizona GOP’s crusade to overturn the election is something special
- Israel and the Palestinians clash in a foreign policy nightmare for Biden
THIS WEEK IN STUPID
The week on Airing of Grievances, the hosts return to discuss the episode entitled "The Severn." In this episode, Elaine strains her neck trying to get a bike down from the wall. In pain, she promises the bike to whoever fixes her neck. Kramer saves the day and wants the bike. George is angry when Susan's cousin chooses to name her baby with the name he planned to give his first offspring. Kramer works out an arrangement with Jerry to keep track of what he takes from Jerry's kitchen. Jerry's girlfriend always wears the same dress.