Jay and Brad break protocol to bring you a very special Impeachment emergency podcast. Nancy Pelosi and some key Dems are finally on board with impeachment. She announces that a formal inquiry has begun. The guys breakdown the details, and their thoughts on it all for you. Enjoy!
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss more revealed information about the Whistleblower story, Trump sending troops to protect MBS's oil, far-right soldier arrested for planning bombings, farm bailout has reached an interesting level, Warren takes lead in Iowa in a very important poll.
- Intel Community Whistleblower story goes nuclear
- Bloated Septuagenarian Cucked by Young Prince
- Far-Right U.S. Soldier planned a bombing of major media outlet
- Farm Welfare Queens cant stop sucking at the government teet
- Warren takes lead in Iowa
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to give their highly ignorant Americanized version of British Parliament shenanigans surrounding Brexit, exhaustive breakdown of their thoughts on the third Democratic Primary debate, John Bolton gets canned, the DNI doesn't follow the law anymore, MBS controls Trump, Brett Kavanaugh is back in the news, and much more!
- Thoughts on Dem Debate 3: Record Players vs. Lozenges Edition
- John Bolton surprisingly fired by Trump
- Brett Kavanaugh is back on the chopping block and for good reason
- Adam Schiff says DNI cited "higher authority" in refusal to turn over whistleblower
- MBS tells Trump Saudi 'willing and able' to respond to attacks
This week on Airing of Grievances, Jay and Micah return to discuss the episode entitled, "The Maestro." In this episode George is obsessed with providing a chair to a security guard at a clothing store, Kramer works with his lawyer, Jackie Chiles, to get a settlement for his coffee spillage issue, Elaine begins dating a man who demands he be called The Maestro at all times, and Jerry mixes it up with all the stories. The hosts talk about doing a physical security job and the secrets rules behind it, the genius that is the Jackie Chiles character, ludicrous nicknames by real-life celebrities, and what new nicknames they will demand to be called at all times going forward!
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss Trump's insistence on being right about Hurricane Dorian, Air Force crew gets in on the Trump resort grift, North Carolina has gerrymandering struck down in the court, M.I.T.'s relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, Taliban leaders coming to the US!?, pre-election delegate count for the Dem primary, and much more.
- Idiot given Sharpie does damage to national trust
- Air Force crew gets in on the grift
- North Carolina gerrymandering for GOP unmistakable at this point
- M.I.T.’s connection to Jeffrey Epstein
- Trump planned a meeting at Camp David with Taliban leaders
- Pre-election delegate count tells an interesting story
Welcome back to "No Time to Bleed" our premium show all about ridiculous action movies that we love! This time the guys take on the 1997 action classic, "Con Air" starring Nicholas Cage as a former Army Ranger who is sentenced to prison for killing a man in self-defense. Years later, Cameron Poe (Cage) is granted parole and hitches a ride on a prisoner transport plane to make it home to see his waiting wife and daughter. The plane is of course hijacked by the prisoners on board, headed by Cyrus the Virus (John Malkovich). This movie is pure bonkers and we take you through it bit by bit so you can enjoy the insanity of Cage's Alabama accent, John Malkovich chewing up every scene, and much more!!!
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return after a week off to discuss Trump's bizarre behavior at the G7, Hurricane Dorian and the administration's response, disabled immigrant children being given a death sentence, trial balloon for attacking the 14th amendment, yet another mass shooting, Dem Debate 3 lineup and predictions, and much more.
- Trump acting a damn fool at the G7 (Andy)
- Cat5 Hurricane Dorian and the administration’s response (Jay)
- Trump administration vs disabled immigrant children (Andy)
- Foreign born AMERICANS, or maybe not (Jay)
- Another mass shooting, this time in Odessa, TX (Jay)
- Dem Debate 3, who made it! (Andy)
- Inslee, Moulton, and Gillibrand drop out
Micah and Brad are here to review Mission: Impossible III! Find out why this is Brad's least favorite Mission: Impossible film, who the undisputed MVP of this film is, the legacy the film has in the franchise, and maybe...MAYBE!...just what the hell the Rabbit's Foot is!