This week on Airing of Grievances, Jay and Micah return to discuss the episode entitled "The Diplomat's Club." The hosts discuss the episode in which Jerry plans to meet Bridgette (Berta Maria Waagfjord), a supermodel, at an airport lounge (the "Diplomat's Club" of the title) after returning from a quick air roundtrip to a "gig" in Ithaca, NY, but his assistant makes the trip a nightmare. Elaine is planning to tell Mr. Pitt she is quitting but reconsiders when he tells her that she's going to be mentioned in his will. George tries to prove to his boss, Morgan, that he is not a racist, as Morgan has been offended when George tells him that he looks like Sugar Ray Leonard. Micah also has an interesting mental exercise to try in reference to the episode.
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy return to discuss in depth the Bill Barr summary of the full Mueller Report, who and why the SDNY matters, Kushner's use of Whatsapp, Avenatti arrested, Trump's idea on foreign car tax, Hickenlooper is an odd bird, and Joe Biden's team has some interesting campaign launch ideas.
- Bill Barr gets the full Mueller Report, delivers 4-page summary to Congress (and public)
- Who the SDNY is and why that matters now more than ever
- Kushner’s Been Using Encrypted Messaging App For Official Biz
- Dirty Porn Lawyer Arrested!!!
- Trump is said to be considering a hike on taxes for foreign cars across the board
- Yo Hickenlooper: Baby what is you doing?
- Is Joe Biden planning to announce his run for POTUS alongside his chosen VP?
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Andy are back to discuss the terrorist act in New Zealand, massive college admissions scandal inside the US and its implications for 2020, Paul Manafort's sentencing and additional entanglements, Gavin Newsom stops the death penalty in California, Beto enters the 2020 POTUS race, Nancy Pelosi's comments on Trump impeachment, Republicans break with Trump on border "emergency," House votes to support Mueller report being public, and much more.
- 50 People killed by White right-wing terrorist in New Zealand
- Massive college admissions scandal and why that matters for 2020
- Paul Manafort sentenced in DC
- Gavin Newsom bans capital punishment in California
- Beto enters the POTUS 2020 race officially
- Nancy Pelosi says Trump's impeachment isn’t worth it
- Republicans cross the aisle to vote against Trump’s border “emergency”
- House vote overwhelming to support Mueller report being public
This week on Look Forward, after the mega fallout of the Michael Cohen testimony, the news takes a weird slowdown of sorts, which will surely ramp back up next week. Until then Jay and Andy discuss new revelations from the New Yorker about the Trump administration's close ties to Fox News, Paul Manafort has his first of two sentencings, the Ilhan Omar controversy goes full stupid, Warren's brand new line of attack on big tech, Handi-gate, new list of 2020 POTUS race combatants and non-combatants, and Tucker Carlson shenanigans.
This week on Airing of Grievances, the guys are back to discuss the episode entitled "The Fusilli Jerry." The two hosts discuss the episode that has likely the worst name due to the nature of the episode, having repeat sexual moves, proctology, and much more.
This week on Look Forward, Jay and Brad dig heavily into the seven-hour Michael Cohen congressional testimony. They also discuss the rest of Trump's chaotic week with North Korea, Roger Stone, and much much more!!!
- A LOT
- -(Clip) Cohen states that he was in the room when Roger Stone called Trump and was on speaker phone to hear him state that Wikileaks was going to be dropping new email data in the coming days. This is important because Mueller team says they have proof that Stone lied about not speaking with Trump about Wikileaks. Stone is also on the record (on Tucker Carlson's show) stating that he knows that Trump put in his written answers to Mueller that he never talked to Stone about Wikileaks. Thus Michael Cohen isn't lying and Trump committed perjury.
- Cohen makes mention that Trump's lawyers reviewed and edited his statements that he was to give before Congress on the Trump Tower in Moscow project, instead of Trump directing him to lie. Thus showing that the Mueller team was right to rebuff the story, but Buzzfeed was ultimately correct.
- - (Clip) AOC goes after Trump's alleged fraud in devaluing his golf properties, as well as, devaluing his father's real estate before inheriting it (for himself and his siblings).
- - Cohen calls Trump a racist, con man, and a cheat
- - Cohen says Trump knew about the hacked emails ahead of time
- - Cohen tells story of likely DJT Jr telling his dad that the Trump Tower meeting was officially setup.
- - Cohen states that Trump inflated and deflated his wealth, and lied to Deutsche Bank to get a loan to buy the Buffalo Bills
- Jackie Spires...MORE MORE MOOOOORE
- Mark Meadows is racist
- Donnie had a rough one this week
- BAH GAWD, THAT’S...THAT’S...RAND PAUL’S MUSIC?